Benefits and Considerations
• Counselling therapy can be received from your own home
• Secure inscription software offers confidentiality and peace of mind
• No chance that you may be seen entering the counselling practice
• Therapy at a time, place and pace that suits you
• Access to counselling may be more immediate
• Flexibility to choose the technology you feel is best for you: telephone or webcam
• Are you comfortable using internet technology?
• Would you prefer to see your counsellor face to face?
• Do you feel your situation is too complex to discuss via the internet?
• Is there a computer or telephone that you can use privately without interruption?
• There is no body language for you or the counsellor to read, this could lead to misunderstanding